Guest Service Agent - Colorado Springs
Guest Service Agent
The 5 Senses Culture:
At 5 Senses we are driven by igniting the 5 senses of our guests and team members through genuine acts of hospitality. It is our mission to touch the hearts of our guests and teams, to welcome all we see, to add flavor to the experience, anticipate, listen and respond to needs and help our team smell success. We are an experienced team doing hospitality a new way.
Getting the Job Done:
- Provide guests and team members with professional, efficient, courteous and genuine hospitality
- Enthusiastically greets guests and properly checks them in; advising the guest on hotel amenities and local points of interest.
- Possesses strong computer skills and adaptability to learning new systems.
- Anticipates guest’s needs and offers services prior to the guest asking.
- Maintain the image of the hotel by appearing presentable and well groomed.
- Manages guest’s concerns appropriately and resolves issues to the guest’s satisfaction keeping business objectives in mind.
- Maintains an organized work area and ensures follow up is done as needed with both the guest and team member until issues are resolved
- As the primary guest contact, show patience and a willingness to help and support the guests with their requests.
- Be aware of the Guest Service Scores and understand role ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Attends all mandatory meetings and timely completes all required training.
Experience for Success:
- Previous Front Desk experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service
- Desire to work in a fast paced and interactive environment
- Strong written and communication skills, additional language a plus
The Good Stuff:
- Opportunity to grow your career and develop thru structured development programs
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Wellness and Commuter Stipend
- Vacation PTO Plan and Paid Sick Days
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Free nights at our hotels
- Monthly fun and recognition
- Daily Pay (RAIN)
The Fine Print:
5 Senses Hospitality Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to the federal law requirements 5 Senses Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. 5 Senses Hospitality Management expressively prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of a 5 Senses team member to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including termination.