CLUB-541 Horizontal reciprocal service-desk jul-193 I Wanna Buttfuck Your Daughter Distributed multi-state knowledge user The Honey Trap First Time X2 SKYE BLUE Metropolitan Police Branch 82 The Bad Guys: Reign of Chaos the rose ita an-telin Love 101 Season 1 Scooby Doo A XXX Parody 美国MMA选手 i☆Ris black raw Round And Round front end under the witch paige-owens-trading-up-times-two Power Unlimited 2 death at a funeral 卖春2 evilangel Crimes of the Cunt teen wolf s06 HSE Manager India Face-to-face analyzing info-mediaries blacks on daddies 21 Day Fix Real Time silk face to face MY OFFICE LADYS.
Direct Support ProfessionalThe primary mission of Hope Haven is to unleash the potential in people. We believe in this mission not only for the children, adults, and families we serve, but also in the teams we build and the individuals we hire. As a member of the Hope Haven team, you will be surrounded by a community that empowers, encourages, and equips every person to live to the height of their strengths and abilities. And that includes you.
If you want to help "unleash the potential in people", Hope Haven is the place for you. Hope Haven offers a comprehensive benefits package including: major medical insurance, supplemental insurance, paid holidays and vacation, retirement plan, and skill advancement programs.
We are currently looking for part time Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to help support our clients and team members. DSPs provide support to our clients based on their individual goals, which always include making sure their physical, mental, emotional, and social needs are met. Whether this is your first job or a career change, you’ll find Hope Haven’s Direct Support Professional position is a great way for you to get started in the field of Human Services. You’ll start each day with the intention to make a profound and positive difference, and you’ll end each day doing exactly that.
To be considered for the position, eligible candidates must have the following core requirements:
- Basic computer skills
- Confident writing and verbal communication skills
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete orientation training, a medication administration course, training as determined by supervisor, and other agency requirements
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, & proof of insurance
- Ability to pass a health assessment, drug screening, & criminal background check
- a love of variety and people
- plenty of empathy, compassion, and enthusiasm
- a passion for both teaching and learning
- the ability to handle surprises, challenges, and opportunities with a contagiously positive attitude
- a respectful appreciation for details and organization
The job is posted by State of South Carolina from State of South Carolina at Anderson County, SC with salary
The job is posted by TUI from TUI Group at London / Gatwick Airport with salary