Business Office Manager (Home Health)
Business Office Manager (Home Health)- 2209789
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
Position: Business Office Manager (Home Health) - Full-Time
Office: PruittHealth Home Health – City, State
Responsible for assisting the Administrator with administrative functions of the home health agency and supervising clerical office staff.
- Evaluate office processes and report opportunities for improvement to Administrator.
- Perform data entry functions as needed for the efficiency of the office operations.
- Order office supplies as directed by Administrator and manage supply expenses against budgeted allotment.
- Assure coverage for receptionist duties of the office.
- Submit accounts payable information and maintain a system to ensure invoices are submitted and paid on a timely basis.
- Maintain lines of communication with billing department to ensure paperwork is completed in a timely manner to facilitate proper billing.
- Work on billing reports daily to ensure timely filing of claims.
- Ensure accuracy of daily census.
- Track and maintain personnel files for agency and branch locations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must have access to a vehicle in good working condition.
- Ability to respond to change productively and handle additional projects as assigned.
- Responsible for collection and data entry of payroll information for agency and branch locations.
- Ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of this job (with or without reasonable accommodation) without posing specific or current risk of substantial harm to the health and safety of self and others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and work effectively with a variety of people.
- Must be well organized with ability to set clear priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Participation in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
- Participation in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
- Keep supervisor informed of daily activities and issues. Propose solutions to all issues.
- Provide clerical support to Administrator and office management staff as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Two (2) years of college or business school and/or equivalent combination of experience and training.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One (1) year administrative experience in healthcare or similar services industry.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred.
- Two (2) years of previous office management experience preferred
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.