£20,000 - £25,000
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with our client, a leading manufacturer based in Dungannon. Our client has enjoyed continued growth and as such this new opportunity has arisen. They also have a clear strategy for their continued growth over the next number of years.
The Logistics Administrator will play a key role in the following:
· Managing the fleet of company vehicles.
· Book travel for the department.
· Quote, book and track final products & equipment.
· Manage import/export documentation.
· Liaise with customers via various platforms such as email and telephone.
· Processing PO’s.
What do you need?
· Minimum 5 GCSEs (A-C), including English and Maths.
· At least 2 years’ office experience.
· Proven customer service focus.
This position also offers long term career development and an excellent remuneration package. Don’t wait, APPLY NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday