PRN Registered Radiology Tech - Clinics
Seeking a registered or registry eligible technologist to work in our clinics located in Basalt, Aspen or Carbondale. This position will get you close to the ski action of Buttermilk and Aspen as well as Sunlight. With GE equipment you will image for specialists like orthopedic surgeons, pediatricians, podiatry as well as general practice providers. This position is PRN for days/evening/nights and rotating weekends. Come and join our family environment in a premier resort environment. The ideal candidate will have experience performing a variety of imaging procedures, comfortable working in a sometime hectic environment, demonstrate a high level of skill, confidence, and autonomy while practicing proper safety techniques and providing high quality films. Experience in Orthopedics is preferred.
Click on our website to learn more about Valley View Hospital: https://www.vvh.org/
- ARRT(R) or eligible.
- 1 year of current experience performing Radiographic procedures is preferred.
- Experienced Ortho Tech preferred.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- $25.00 - $47.37/hour - with experience/multiple modalities +14% PRN Differential Pay
- Starting wage dependent upon experience, education, and skill-set
- $2.25/hour evening shift differential when working a minimum of 4 consecutive hours between 3:00pm-11:30pm.
- $4.00/hour night shift differential when working a minimum of 4 consecutive hours between 11:00pm - 7:30am.
Annual Bonuses based upon organizational and individual performance.
Valley View offers a comprehensive benefit package that supports our employees' physical, emotional and financial health.
- Air Ambulance Membership
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Bonus to eligible PRN employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
- Employee discount on Valley View Services
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes
- and more!
Located between Aspen and Vail, along the Colorado River, Glenwood Springs is a mecca for outdoor adventures in our beautiful mountains. When you are looking to relax, we also have the largest hot springs pool in the world. As a community with a population of about 10,000, Glenwood Springs is an ideal size.
Valley View Hospital offers exceptional benefits, including a robust health and dental plan; vision and life insurance; defined contribution pension plan; 403(b); and generous accrual of vacation/sick days. Relocation and other financial assistance may apply, along with many more employee perks.
At Valley View, our mission is to provide convenient, connected care to the communities of Western Colorado with scope, technology, and expertise that are rarely found in regional hospitals.