Trainee High Intensity IAPT
West London NHS Trust is one of the most diverse providers of NHS mental and physical care in the UK. We are rated ‘good’ by the Care Quality Commission and ‘outstanding’ for caring and our forensic services.
We are here to care for people with mental and physical illness, helping them to recover and go on to lead full and productive lives. We aim to be the best organisation of our kind in the country.
We provide care and treatment for children, adults and older people living in the London boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham and Hounslow, delivering services in the community (at home, in GP surgeries, care homes), hospital, specialist clinics and forensic (secure) units.
Our physical healthcare services include intermediate care services in Hammersmith & Fulham as part of the Community Independence Service partnership.
Our national, specialist and forensic services include:
- Medium secure services on the St Bernard’s Hospital site in Ealing
- Services for people with complex and severe personality disorder at the Cassel Hospital in Richmond
- High secure services at Broadmoor Hospital in Berkshire
We are a teaching Trust with a growing research portfolio, working with academic and industry partners.
Our 3400 staff are dedicated to improving lives, working with patients, service users, carers, families and partners across the communities we serve.
Applications open from 09:00 Tuesday 26th May - 23:59 Sunday 14th June 2020
Applications cannot be submitted through NHS Jobs. You must submit your application through the King’s website on KCL PG Dip website
London wide Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Programme (IAPT) for CBT High Intensity Therapists
Psychological therapy services across London are now recruiting CBT High Intensity Trainees as part of the IAPT programme. These services deliver evidence based psychological therapies for people with anxiety and depression.
Are you an experienced mental health professional or social care worker with a recognised professional qualification working in a mental health setting? Have you considered training in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)?
Applications are invited from qualified Clinical or Counselling Psychological Therapists, Mental Health Nurses, Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to apply for the one-year full-time IAPT post graduate diploma courses based at King’s College London and Royal Holloway.
Applicants without a core mental health profession (such as Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner or counsellors without UKCP or BACP accreditation) must be able to meet the required KSA process criteria.
The training programme consists of three days working within an IAPT service and two days at university taught by experts in the field.
Information on the application process, including how to apply can be found on the KCL PG Dip website
This information is essential reading for successful applications.
CVs will not be accepted.
Applications cannot be submitted through NHS Jobs. You must submit your application through the King’s website on this link - King's College London CBT
For further information on the courses, please visit the website for King's College London and for Royal Holloway.
For more information about IAPT see NHS England Mental Health web pages.
For further details / informal visits contact:
We reserve the right to close adverts prior to the closing date stated should we receive a high volume of applications. If you do not hear back from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
All staff identified as at-risk and who meet the requirements of the post will be prioritised accordingly.
We offer Relocation packages for some positions (including Band 5 and Band 6 Nurses) - a relocation allowance of up to £8000 is offered for those who meet a required criteria.
Registered Nurses are required to produce their current NMC Revalidation documents/Portfolio at the assessment centre for verification, unless you are a newly qualified nurse from University.
By applying for this post you are agreeing to West London NHS Trust transferring the information contained in this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, you will be required to undergo a pre-employment check which can take between 4-8 weeks. After which your information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system
Please ensure you include professional email addresses and contact numbers for your referees which MUST be at supervisory or managerial capacity covering the last 3 years of employment to date to avoid delay in the recruitment process. If your current/most recent organisation is an NHS trust, we will be requesting one reference from your current line manager/HR department.
West London NHS Trust is committed to safeguarding of all children and vulnerable adults, eliminating discrimination for all groups and achieving equality of opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief and sexuality. We aim to create a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve at all levels of seniority within the Trust. We are therefore particularly interested in receiving applications from people from ethnic minority backgrounds’.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
- Nursery Cook
- Facilities Assistant 10352527
- Graphic Designer
- Junior Assistant Manager
- Associate Director of Sales Operations
- PT - Cashier
- Front Desk- Galbraith Tennis Center
- FT - Sales Associate - Tools
- Real Estate Agent LIVE CONNECTION LEADS, NO Mo FEES
- Forklift Operator - Crofton, MD
- Nights Healthcare Assistant
- Ground Worker
- Production Associate
- Claires Store Manager Solano Mall Fairfield CA
- PT Customer Service Leader
- Operations Assistant
- Academy Director/Assistant Academy Director - Pittsburgh
- VDA Estimator
- BT720WE - Carers & Relief
- Preschool Assistant Teacher-Part time
- Restaurant Server
- Auto Technician Part-Time/Full-Time
- Specialist Leader - Core Industry Solutions - Life Sciences & Health Care Digital CARE
- Team Member
- Senior Financial & Administration Officer
- Account Director
- Cluster Security Manager
- Assistant Manager/Co
- Finance Director
- Cyber-Physical Security Apprentice
- Healthcare Assistant
- BOH Hospitality Professional
- Dental Ortho Supervisor
- Industrial Recruitment Consultant
- Baker - Full Time
- E-Commerce Administrator / Customer Service Advocate
- Treatment Coordinator
- Ofsted Registered Manager
- Finance Administration Apprentice
- Early Childhood/Pre-School Teacher
- Construction Dump Truck Drivers - Midwest Region
- Level 3 Nursery Practitioners in Hornsey
- Treatment Counselor (Substance Abuse)
- Car Parking Attendant
- Sales Ledger Account Manager and Accountancy Assistant
- Shift Leader
- Part Time Merchandiser SAS
- Delivery Driver
- Salon Support Tech
- MIU Healthcare Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Retail Driver - East Ham
- Delivery Driver
- TEACHER OF TECHNOLOGY (MPS) – (one-year fixed term to meet the needs of the curriculum)
- Human Resources
- FTTP FIBRE ENGINEER
- Customer Services Advisor (Maternity Cover 12 months)
- Human Resources Manager
- P/T experienced domestic cleaners needed
- Facility Support Advocate
- Administrative Assistant
- NEW VACANCY -- MOTOR CLAIMS HANDLER
- Home Care Assistant - Bicester
- HHS - EVS Floor Tech
- Unmanned Aircraft Repair
- Customer Assistant - Café
- Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
- Security Team Member SIA Badge
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Packaging Operator
- Sales and Service Advisor - PT & FT Positions
- Care Apprenticeships
- TESTING SUPERVISORS - PAY RATE UP TO £13 PER HOUR - CAMBRIDGE
- Mortgage Loan Officer
- English Academic Mentor | Tottenham
- UI/UX Web Designer
- Chef de Partie
- HGV Class 1 Tramper Drivers
- Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Senior Manager
- Care Assistant - Oxford
- Relationship Banker (Floating Staff - North Shore)
- Paraprofessional - Part-time Weekends
- Direct Care Worker
- Real Estate Agent LIVE LEADS, NO DESK FEES
- Maintenance Worker Skilled Nursing Facility F/T
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Social Worker - Adoption
- Store Manager Designate
- Surgery Scheduling Specialist ~ Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- Shift Manager
- Warehouse Associate (Req 8428)
- Direct Care Worker - Non-Meds
- Assistant Manager
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA115907
- Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Nurse Rapid City Hospital Float Pool Full Time
- Direct Support Professional
- Heavy Duty Truck & Trailer Mechanic
- Operating Room RN
- Part-Time Overnight Security Officer
- To Go
- General Laborer
- Year 1 Class Teacher
- Carer/Support Worker - Driving Licence Required
- Patient Care Technician-Blank 4 Pedatric Oncology-BCH
- Physical Therapist- School Based Job ID: TA116358
- Community Teacher (Pre-K School Teacher)
- Lab Systems Administrator
- IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK)
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Mess Accountant
- Customer Service Lead/Keyholder - Hastings Ranch Plaza - Carter's
- Restaurant Shift Leader
- Team member
- Asset Manager
- Behavioral Health Technician II
- Home Inspector
- Social Services Coordinator
- Assistant Manager-Westfield Valencia Town Center
- Operating Room RN
- Operations Manager
- Psychologist- School Based Job ID: TA115903
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Financial Director
- Personal Care Assistant
- General Manager
- Store Manager
- Activities and Lifestyle Facilitator
- Registered Nurse Dialysis Unit PRN Days
- Qualified Dental Nurse
- Assistant Manager
- Field Marketing Representative - Non-Exempt
- Store Manager
- Donation-Utility Associate Trainee
- Contact Center Project Analyst
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community Team
- Food Service Director
- CAMERA OPERATOR & VIDEO EDITOR
- Track Design Engineer
- Business Analyst