Position: Overnight Supervisor
Reports to: General Manager (GM)/ Assistant Manager (AM)
Purpose: Supervise and manage club operations overnight in a designated location, ensuring club is operating in compliance with Excel and Planet Fitness policies, practices and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to oversee and maintain club operations during the overnight hours
- Monitor and maintain club cleanliness and atmosphere.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is presentable and holding up to Excel Standard.
- Communicate with members and a create a high level of customer service.
- Perform Nightly club inspections, complete assigned cleaning or associated tasks along with re-inspecting said tasks
- Audit club inventory and communicate with GM and Assistant Manager on recommendations of inventory orders.
- Process and Review Daily Club Activity Paperwork and file in appropriate folders
- Audit and Balance Cash Drawers on a daily basis
- Update and Review Daily Club Reports and complete any corresponding Data Entry Documents
- Maintain and clean the Front entrance to provide customers with a clean, presentable, and welcoming environment
- Provide a safe and secure environment during the overnight hours for all members
- Stocking all retail and promotional items and paperwork for the next business day
- Ensuring Facility complies with all state and federal laws and insurance requirements
- Operating and Assisting applicable members with use of Tanning, hydro, and Total Body Enhancement Equipment and making sure all applicable paperwork and procedures are adhered to
- Staying up to date on all required certifications and training courses
- Assisting General Manager and Assistant Manager with club promotions, training, and implementation of any operational strategies
- This position may include the need to supervise other team members and ensure they are meeting Excel Fitness Standards of cleaning and customer service
- Communicating with, promoting, touring, and assisting prospects and potential members
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Tanning Certification, CPR Certification, and AED Certification required before working alone
- Previous Experience Working Overnight
- Must be comfortable Working Alone and standing for long periods of time
- Great communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Must be team oriented, motivated and well organized.
- Ability to think critically and evaluate solutions to problems proactively
- Proficient ability in Microsoft Office and Using a Computer
Supervisory Responsibility: This position could potentially oversee up to 1- 3 employees during assigned work shift. Will ensure team can adequately exhibit and maintain all Excel values, principles, and duties, as well as meets established club performance metrics.
Work Environment: This job operates in a fitness club environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, photocopiers, fax machines and phones. This position could also include the need to use cleaning equipment including but not limited to: floor scrubber, mops, backpack vacuum, upright vacuum, ladders, cleaning solutions, dusters, rags, and any other required equipment to ensure the club meets Excel Fitness cleanliness standards. The noise level in the club environment may be loud on a regular basis.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time, non-exempt position. A non-exempt employee is one who is entitled to the minimum wage and/or overtime pay protections of the FLSA. Days and hours of work can be expected to be between 30-40 hours a week. Depending on club schedule the shift will typically be a weekday overnight shift from 9pm to 7am or a weekend shift from 7pm to 7am. These hours are subject to change at any time dependent on business needs.
EEO Statement: Excel Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other employment practices.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Weekend Overnight
- Associate Team Leader
- Order Fulfillment Coordinator (PT)
- Delivery Driver
- Front Desk - FT
- Delivery Driver - Using Own Car Southampton - Hedge End
- Customer Support Rep - Back to School Hiring in Rexburg, Idaho! Hiring NOW!
- Evening Cleaner
- Insurance - Associate Agent
- Insurance - Licensed Customer Service
- Utility Pipe Foreman
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / EXCELLENT PAY!
- Food Server
- Retail Sales Assistant - Bath
- Data and Analytics Manager
- Carcase Service Officer
- Kitchen Porter
- Inbound Customer Service - 9AM-5PM
- Merchandiser/Sales Assistant
- Campus Recruiting - Investment Banking Summer Associate - Charlotte
- Maintenance Worker
- Sales Associate Evenings and Weekends
- KS4 mentor role -Pupil Referral Unit Feltham
- Retail Assisatnt - Online Picking (Zero Hour Contract)
- Full-time Nanny for 4 Children
- Senior Statistical Officer across the GSS - London
- Butcher & Butchers Assistant
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Tire Service Technician
- Production - Decorating / Finishing
- PT Customer Service Leader
- Customer Delivery Driver - Solihull Extra
- 1st Line Service Desk Analyst
- Team Leader - The Food Warehouse (Contracted 16 Hours)
- CNA / Certified Nurses Assistant
- Technical Support Specialist
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Weekends 7-3 & 3-11
- HGV Driver
- Home Delivery Driver (Contracted 16 Hours)
- Customer Delivery Driver -
- Retail Assistant (7.5 hours/week) - The Food Warehouse
- Customer Assistant
- Instructional Designer, Global Learning & Development (Remote)
- Insurance Agency Manager
- Retail Assisatnt - Online Picking (Zero Hour Contract)
- Field Resolution Officer Self Employed
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Medical Editor
- Property & Casualty Insurance Service Rep II - Vero Beach, FL