Needless to say, the convenience brought to people by the popularity of the Internet. Therefore, if the iron and steel enterprises are combined with the Internet, the use of java technology to build corporate websites can realize the networking of corporate information management. It will certainly play a significant role in further improving the development of the national economy and facilitating enterprise management.
The system is mainly divided into two major sections, front-end and back-end, including system user management, news content management, notification and announcement management, company introduction settings, organization settings, leadership team settings, file download management, employee salary management, and products Display management, forum message management, system management and other functional modules
The functional structure diagram of the iron and steel enterprise website system
Front part of the corporate website interface
1. System login: System login is the intersection for users to access the system. The system login interface is designed, including user name, password and verification code, and then the identity information of the logged-in user is judged, whether it is an administrator user or an ordinary user.
2. Page printing: When designing the system, connect a printer in the code to print some pages of the system.
3. Export report: The user may need to extract some data lists, call the function exported to excel in the code, and turn on the driver connected to excel to realize the function of exporting the report.
4. System user management: Both super administrators and ordinary administrators need to manage system users, including adding, deleting, modifying, and querying ordinary administrators, and modifying the administrator's login password. Newly added administrator users can log in to the system.
5. Registered user management: After visitors register on the front page of the front desk, they need to manage registered users through the administrator background, whether they are super administrators or ordinary administrators, including registered user review, deletion, modification, and query. After the review is passed, registered users can Log in to the system with account and password.
6. Modify password: All users of the system (administrators and registered users) should be able to modify their login passwords, and need to log in again after modification.
7. System profile setting: The system administrator should be able to set the system profile information of the system front desk through the system profile setting function. The system profile of the system front desk changes with subsequent changes. The system profile should use an editor to realize pictures, text, lists, Multi-function input such as style.
8. System announcement setting: The system administrator should be able to set the system announcement information of the system front desk through the system announcement setting function. The system announcement of the system front desk changes with subsequent changes. The system announcement should use an editor to implement pictures, text, and lists. Multi-function input such as style.
9. Adding a message: Design a message information table, including fields such as message title, message content, reply content, and person who left the message. The message title and message content are used to store messages added by the user, and the reply content is used to store the message content replied by the administrator.
10. Message management: The system administrator deletes and queries the message information table. When replying to a message, the reply content is stored in the reply content field of the message table, and unnecessary messages are deleted, so that users have enough space to leave a message.
11. Personal information management: used by registered users. Registered users log in to the personal back office and can modify their original registration information, such as modifying the phone number, email address, etc. The user's user name cannot be modified.
12. Friendship link management: used by super administrators and ordinary administrators to add, delete, modify, and query all the friendship link information of the system. At the same time, the friendship link of the front desk of the system is updated with the change of the friendship link in the background.
13. File download: The administrator uploads the file, jumps to the file upload page, fills in the form, and selects the local file. After submission, the file is successfully published and the user can choose to download it.
14. Salary information management: the administrator enters salary information, jumps to the add salary page, fills in the salary information, and after submission, the salary information table in the salary information storage database includes information such as name, department, user name, year, month, basic salary, bonus, salary, total adding time, etc. .
15. Product information management: Product information management includes product information entry, product information modification, and product information deletion. Product information tables are designed and created in the database. The administrator adds product information, that is, inserts a piece of data into the data table and deletes product information. Delete a piece of data in the database, modify the product information, then modify the data in the database.
16. News information management: The administrator manages news information, including news information addition, news information deletion, news information update, news information table corresponding to the database, news information is added, and attributes such as title, category, picture, content, etc. should be entered.
Part of the back-end interface of the corporate website
Chapter 1 Introduction 1
1.1 Development background and significance 1
1.2 Thesis structure 1
1.3 Summary of this chapter 2
Chapter 2 Introduction to system development technology 3
2.1 Introduction to MyEclipse and tomcat 3
2.2 Introduction to HTML/CSS 3
2.3 Introduction to
JSP 3 2.4 Sqlserver database concepts and features 3
2.5 Summary of this chapter 4
Chapter 3 System analysis 5
3.1 Functional requirement analysis 5
3.2 Business process analysis 6
3.3 Data flow analysis 7
3.4 Summary of this chapter 9
Chapter 4 System design 10
4.1 System design ideas 10
4.2 System overall design 10
4.3 System function modules Design 11
4.4 Database design 12
4.4.1 Conceptual model design 12
4.4.2 Database table design 13
4.4.3 Database connection calculation 16
4.5 Summary of this chapter 17
Chapter 5 System implementation 18
5.1 Implementation environment description 18
5.2 Front page page implementation 18
5.3 The realization of the login module 19
5.4 The realization of the message module 21
5.5 The realization of the salary module 22
5.6 The realization of the file management module 24
5.7 The realization of the product management module 25
5.8 Summary of this chapter 27
Chapter 6 System Test 28
6.1 Test Purpose 28
6.2 Interface Test 28
6.3 Function Test 28
6.4 Test Results 30
6.5 Chapter Summary 30
Chapter 7 Summary 31