The employment management system for college graduates mainly includes multiple modules such as system user management module, recruitment information management module, resume receiving management, resume delivery management, login module, and logout module. It helps college graduates’ employment management to achieve informatization and networking. Through testing, the system design goals are achieved. Compared with traditional management models, this system makes reasonable use of college graduates’ employment management data resources and effectively reduces the number of college graduates’ employment management data. The economic investment in graduate employment management has greatly improved the efficiency of college graduate employment management.
The front-end part of the college graduate employment management system interface
Main research content
1. The login problem of different users: According to the user category (super administrator, ordinary user), the user operation authority is distinguished and different operation interfaces are displayed.
2. Database connection problem: Database connection is a key technology in the system.
3. Data consistency and security issues: The system must ensure data consistency and security in order to achieve effective management. Do not allow users without permission to operate on the data and regularly back up the database.
4. Interface development: The design of the system interface is very important, so that the interface has affinity.
5. Analyze the status quo of recruitment informatization;
6. Research the status quo and existing problems of the employment management system for college graduates;
7. Research the overall architecture, overall design, database design, database security design and functional design of the system platform;
8. Research the functions and implementation methods of each subsystem of the platform, the integration of information technology, and the maintenance of information security technology;
9. Carry out the functional design of the employment management system for college graduates.
The interface of the back-end part of the college graduate employment management system
This system mainly includes multiple functional modules such as system user management, job fair management, application information management, and application information management. The following is a brief description of the requirements of these functional modules.
Administrator's login module: The administrator logs in to the system to manage other management modules of the system.
User's login module: The user logs in to the system, inquires about personal information, etc., and operates the available functions.
User registration module: Tourist users can register as users, and the system will feedback whether the registration is successful.
Add administrator module: add more administrators to the system, administrators include ordinary administrators and super administrators.
Recruitment Fair Management Module:
Job fair list: present the job fair table of the database to the administrator in the form of a list.
Add job fair: realize that the administrator can add job fairs.
Modify the job fair: realize that the administrator can modify the job fair.
Recruitment information management module:
Recruitment information list: present the recruitment information table of the database to the administrator in the form of a list.
Add recruitment information: realize the administrator to add recruitment information.
Modify recruitment information: realize that the administrator can modify the recruitment information.
Application information management module:
Application information list: Display all application information of the system, which can be searched by keywords.
Deletion of application information: delete application information that has been entered incorrectly or expired.
Resume management module:
Resume list: Display all resumes of the system, which can be searched by keywords.
Resume deletion: delete the resume that has been entered incorrectly or expired.
Data management: users log in to the system. You can view your own personal homepage.
System Information: Users can view their own system prompt information.
Modify information: Users can modify their account password.
Information search: Users can search for information on the site by keywords.
Password modification: The user can modify the personal login password.
System management module: including data backup.
Exit the module:
Administrator logout: used by the administrator to log out of the system.
User logout: The user is used to log out of the system.
Function diagram of employment management system for college graduates