Since the National Meteorological Administration put forward the overall requirement of "Promote the modernization of meteorological information with meteorological information", local governments have continuously increased investment in the construction of meteorological information infrastructure, and meteorological data has shown an explosive growth trend. Sexuality puts forward higher requirements. To make weather data fearless, Metron DBRA assisted the cloud disaster recovery construction of a provincial meteorological bureau to meet the RTO requirements of the disaster recovery system to the greatest extent, and achieve data security and business continuity guarantee.
In recent years, the Meteorological Bureau of a province in Southwest my country has focused on the development of smart weather construction, using big data, cloud computing and mobile Internet technologies to meet the needs of its own business development for network resources and computing resources, and at the same time provide strong weather information and modernization. Strong foundation support.
As the unit responsible for meteorological management in this administrative area, the data center of the Meteorological Bureau gathers all the meteorological data of the province where it is located. The high concentration of data brings high risks to the Meteorological Bureau. It is conceivable that once the business database or application A global and large-scale operation interruption occurs at the layer, and it cannot be restored to normal within a controllable and predictable time, which will inevitably cause huge losses to the entire data center; at the same time, the loss of data also makes it impossible for data analysts to carry out scientific research projects. Avoid the impact.
In order to solve the problem of data loss and business sustainability, the Meteorological Bureau has implemented a two-node RAC cluster management for the main core business. At the same time, it plans to synchronize the core data to the mobile government cloud in real time. When a problem occurs in the business center, the business can be switched to Government cloud to ensure the continuous operation of the business.
The amount of data collected by the Meteorological Bureau of the province is very large, and the construction of an ordinary physical computer room cannot carry tens of terabytes of data increments per day. By deploying Metra Technology's DBRA data-level disaster recovery system on the mobile government cloud, the user's business system can be Data is organized and managed from the perspective, and the overall switching of the two-node RAC data-level disaster recovery is realized, and the RPO tends to 0, and the RTO is less than 5 minutes.
1. Deploy the client program in the production system to provide log mining and transmission services for the core database of the application;
2. Deploy server-side modules in the government cloud disaster recovery system to achieve many-to-one deployment and centralized disaster recovery;
3. The WEB management terminal is used to realize the WEB management of the disaster recovery system, and realize the centralized management under the all-in-one mode, including functions such as overall monitoring, switching, disaster recovery operations, job information inspection, and active site management.
One) Main functions :
Metratech's cloud disaster recovery solution can fight against a variety of disaster scenarios, such as earthquakes, fires, power failures, human error deletions, viruses, hacker intrusions, and so on. Metron DBRA can take good precautions against physical and logical errors, especially logical failures caused by power failures, power failures, etc., and has good resolution capabilities.
1. Real-time database synchronization
The DBRA data-level disaster recovery system of Metron Technology realizes database synchronization at both the active and standby ends. Since DBRA transmits data in fragments and only transmits changed data, the amount of disaster recovery data is small, and it can achieve long distances on limited bandwidth. Distance cloud disaster recovery ensures high consistency and real-time data at both ends. DBRA only mines log files in the production system, data analysis and data synthesis are processed in the disaster recovery system, does not occupy production system resources, does not need to make any changes to the user's existing server, storage, operating system, and database, and can be implemented Online implementation and online upgrade of disaster recovery system.
2. Disaster tolerance switching and operation and maintenance management
Under the complex business model of two-node RAC cluster and single storage, in order to achieve the core goal of centralized data-level disaster recovery, data-level disaster recovery software with automatic disaster recovery switching and operation and maintenance management is needed to achieve disaster recovery switching and Operation and maintenance management, reducing the process of manual participation after a disaster occurs, and avoiding misoperation.
Metra Technology DBRA supports data-level switching, fine-grained switching, and one-click disaster recovery. Disaster switching is very simple; when a disaster occurs, these functions can be used for rapid disaster tolerance switching and system takeover to ensure user business continuity; on the other hand It can also help users build planned downtime. When users need to perform network maintenance, server, storage system maintenance, or even computer room relocation, the DBRA disaster recovery system can take over the user’s business system. When the maintenance is completed, DBRA will automatically add The business data is synchronized to the production system, and the data consistency is verified. When the data on both sides is confirmed to be consistent, it will automatically switch to the production system to run. Call Metra Technology's service hotline: 4008113777 to learn more about cloud disaster recovery functions.
2) Main highlights of the program:
1. Check the validity of the data at any time
The solution provides the data verification function of the disaster recovery system, which can be easily implemented without the customer providing additional equipment or switching operations.
2. Disaster recovery integration
The solution can realize the functions of disaster recovery and backup at the same time, avoiding the repeated investment of building disaster recovery and backup systems separately.
3. Completeness of disaster tolerance
Facing "natural and man-made disasters" such as earthquakes, fires, power failures, man-made deletions, viruses, and hacker intrusions. The program provides comprehensive disaster completeness and can prevent various disaster situations.
4. Protection from human error
The solution can also prevent misoperations that occur frequently, and can achieve fine-grained flashbacks based on databases, table spaces, tables, etc., to help users quickly retrieve accidentally deleted data.
5. Investment protection
Disaster tolerant network is the main investment point of disaster tolerant system. DBRA does not require high bandwidth and network quality of disaster tolerant network, especially for long distance, which has obvious advantages.
6. Disaster recovery data can be queried
Load sharing DBRA's disaster recovery end database provides query functions, so that part of the customer's business can be migrated to the disaster recovery end to perform load sharing functions and reduce the pressure on the production end. The data query of the synchronous disaster recovery end does not make any modification to the disaster recovery data to ensure the correctness of the disaster recovery data.
1. After the DBRA cloud disaster recovery system is built, a centralized backup is formed between the production system and the government cloud disaster recovery center, and the relationship between them can be backed up and quickly restored. When the production system is abnormal or planned maintenance, the production system Disaster recovery can be used to achieve recovery. The disaster recovery system can replace the production system to provide services on the premise that resources and network bandwidth are met; after the production system hardware equipment is restored, the disaster recovery system can restore data to the production system.
2. After the Meteorological Bureau deploys Metratech's DBRA data disaster recovery system, it can provide complete protection against various disasters such as logic errors and power failures; the disaster recovery switch is smooth and meets the requirements of RPO and RTO.
3. Improve the performance of the production system and reduce the pressure on the production system from peripheral businesses. With the active site function of Metra's DBRA data disaster recovery system, the disaster recovery system can be used as a read-only site to share the load pressure of the production center's production business, and ultimately maximize the value of the disaster recovery center.
4. Meet the requirements of "Network Security Law of the People's Republic of China", "Data Security Law of the People's Republic of China (Draft)" and relevant industry policies and regulations.