1. Deleting the "local release" under replication cannot delete the release:
Forcibly delete the release command, execute the command:
EXEC SP_REMOVEDBREPLICATION '发布数据库名称'；
2. After subscribing to the publication, there is no subscription information under the local subscription, and the hot backup of the two databases is unsuccessful. When checking the publishing server-"Starting the replication monitor, it is found that an error is reported: The local publishing process cannot connect to the Subscriber "database name". (Source: MSSQL_REPL, Error number: MSSQL_REPL0)
Get help: http://help/MSSQL_REPL0
(1) First check whether the SQL port is opened on the firewall of the publisher and subscriber, and you can disable the firewall test first;
(2) Check whether the host name of the publishing server is consistent with the computer name, right click-"New Query -" execute the following SQL statement:
SELECT @@SERVERNAME ,serverproperty('servername')
If it is found that the publishing server and the computer name are inconsistent, execute the following SQL statement to solve:
if serverproperty('servername') <> @@servernamebegindeclare @server sysnameset @server = @@servernameexec sp_dropserver @server = @serverset @server = cast(serverproperty('servername') as sysname)exec sp_addserver @server = @server , @local = 'LOCAL'end
(3) Open and run ==> cmd, Ping the computer name of the subscriber on the publishing server, and Ping the computer name of the publishing server on the subscriber. Check whether the computer name corresponds to the IP address. (I just encountered the duplicated virtual machine system. The two computer names are the same. The error message "The local publishing process cannot connect to the Subscriber" has always affected the database hot backup is unsuccessful, and there is no subscription information under the local subscription. Remember: modify the server computer After the name, you must use method (2) to make the database name consistent.
3. This method three has not been encountered before, but I saw it from other netizens, and did not test whether it can solve the problem:
SQL2008 publish and subscribe error "The process cannot execute sp_replcmds on WIN-SERVER"
Execute the following SQL script
①. First execute: ALTER AUTHORIZATION ON DATABASE::[database name] TO [SQL login user name]
②. Then execute:
USE database name
sp_changedbowner'SQL login user name'
③. Final execution:
EXEC sp_repldone @xactid =NULL, @xact_segno =NULL, @numtrans = 0, @time =0, @reset =1
④. If you still can not restart the SQL Server-generation management services