开发工具与关键技术：PDMan数据库建模软件 作者：昨夜星辰 撰写时间：2021年06 月08 日
1. Introduction to PDMan
1. PDMan is an open source and free database model modeling tool that supports Windows, Mac, Linux and other operating systems. It is a better free database modeling software based on PowerDesigner. pdman has the characteristics of high value, simple function and simple use. Including database modeling, flexible and automatic automatic code template generation, automatic document generation and many other practical functions.
2. Features: PDMan is an open source and free database modeling tool. It is simplified and developed based on PowerDesigner. It is a domestic open source database modeling software. The system implements automatic code automation for MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSql, and Java by default. Generated and annotated. For other types of databases or languages, you only need to add the corresponding "database" and set the corresponding doT template. Can produce database scripts and provide export functions.
3. Download and install
1. You can go directly to http://www.pdman.cn/ and select the download software on the official website, select the corresponding operating system, and then jump to the gitee website, there will be a corresponding version number, select Just download the version of the system corresponding to your computer. After downloading, just follow the basic steps to install it.
Fourth, the function of the software
1. The screenshot below is the home page of the PDMan software. The left column is a list of recently created and opened projects. Below is a reference case. In the middle view, you can choose to create a new project and open the created project.
2. You can open the reference case, student information management system, and refer to the tutorial template inside. The following screenshot is the operation page of the reference case. There are related data templates under the data list in the left column. You can select the first folder and right-click to add it. The name of the database you need to create, right click on the data table to add the corresponding table, the right view is some basic information you need to create the table, table name: is the Chinese name displayed on the right, logical name: the English corresponding to the table name The name, display mode and description can be defaulted.
3. Select the tab in the header and select the field information. The basic information of the table field can be set in it, and the basic information of the table field can be set. The field name is equivalent to the Chinese remark, and the logical name represents the English name of the data. Type: Corresponding to the type name of the field, select the corresponding type, the corresponding type data will also be selected in the database type, and there are some basic table settings.
4. When we select the code information option, we can see that PDMan will automatically generate the SQL statements we need to build tables, as well as related database script statements, such as ORACLE, SQLServer, and PostgreSQL database generation table script statements.
5. There is also the relationship diagram in the left column. You can select the data table we created, and click directly to pull it into the view on the right. You can create it by dragging the mouse from one table field to another table field. The main foreign key connection view of the diagram. To establish the relationship between the fields between the tables. With this relationship diagram, it is very intuitive to see how the tables are related. When the relationship diagram is opened, the tabs under the menu will automatically switch to the relationship diagram tabs, and operations such as zooming in, zooming out, and dragging can be performed.
6. There is also direct export of our relationship diagram into a picture style, and also the relationship diagram of the visible area of the current view window.
7. Open our data field to set our data type, select the corresponding data type, and the type and length of the corresponding database. Select our database, right click to add the template type you need to set the database.
8. Select Settings to set the default template of the field information of our data table.
9. You can select the corresponding database connection to set the current version of the database style, and test the connection through the basic port number, database name, and account and password.
10. Choose our database reverse analysis, you can set the case style of the logical name of the database we are connected to.
11. Export the table data and relationship diagrams that we have created to the useful fields through file export, and export them into HTML, Word, and MARKDOWN styles.
12. There are also SQL statements for creating tables that export our DDL (Data Definition Language) script file configuration. By setting the style of the database and the data table that needs to be exported, select the content style that needs to be exported, and then directly export it. Finally, Just create the generated SQL statement in the contemporary database.